Kitchenaid is one of the leading brands on the market and are often featured as one of the best selling products online. if you are looking to buy a 13 cup food processor, you will find that the the Kitchenaid KFP 1333CU will suit most of your needs. For example, the Kitchenaid Food Processor KFP 1333CU is fairly popular with consumers that have medium to large size families. This Kitchenaid food processor can easily be used for bulk cooking, holiday preparations, and canning. You may also find that it is the best food processor for heavier foods such as cookie and bread doughs.
Even though some food processor reviews can cover a wide range of topics, most people focus on what kinds of foods they can prepare without ruining the unit. In many cases, if you look at the list of blades that come with the food processor and the motor warranty information, you will be able to get a fairly good impression of what the processor is capable of. Let’s have a look at some of the best features of the Kitchenaid KFP1333.
- Dough blade– When you want fresh pie, pizza, or cookies, this dough blade is bound to be something you will appreciate having.
- Slicing disc and also shredding disc– If you want to make special toppings, garnishes, or salads, these attachments will make you look like a master chef.
- 1 year motor warranty
- Feeding chute can be changed to three sizes– Ideal for squash, cabbage, and other foods that you would prefer to feed in larger chunks.
- Small and large bowls– This is ideal for larger jobs as well as smaller snacks and meals.
What Customers Like
- Large feeding chute is ideal for cucumbers and other larger foods– If you are planning to make bulk sauces or puree several vegetables together, the large chute is a necessity. Many customers chose this KitchenAid food processor because of this feature.
- Can be used for both large and small food preparation tasks– When you want to chop nuts or something else fast, some customers found this machine suited their needs.
- Ideal for canning and other preservative preparations– When you want to eat healthy, like many other food processor reviews authors, you will be relieved to know that others found this KitchenAid food processor of immense benefit.
What Customers Don’t Like
- Flimsy motor– Perhaps it can be said that the one year warranty says it all. Aside from burning out, a few customers has also noted that the motor strained even with lighter tasks.
- Small bowl leaks into larger one– This is a nightmare if you are looking for a fast cleanup.
- Cannot finely chop nuts or anything else– Some customers found that they could not chop foods into smaller pieces, and were very disappointed.
Top Rating Factor
- Durability – Even though the motor appears to be substandard, other parts seem to be more durable than other processors in its class.
- Performance - The inability to chop foods is a serious drawback.
- Price – As one of the more expensive processors, it is slighly below expectations. Click here for price!
As for the the Kitchenaid KFP 1333 food processor, we feel that this unit is alittle expensive when compared to other models in it’s range. Since the motor may not hold up for long, you could expect to spend more money on repairs. We also feel that this processor will not make it as easy as it should to prepare a wide range of meals.